If you own one of PianoDisc’s earlier player systems and upgrade to our newest technology, including the iQ iPad Air system, we have a program called Legacy Music Exchange that lets our customers exchange their PianoDisc floppy and/or CD music library/collections for the same music* in format the new system requires. To exchange your music this is all you need to do:
1. Send your PianoDisc floppy disks and/or CDs to:
Attn: Sales Support Department/Disc Exchange
4111 N. Freeway Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95834
2. Send a copy of your sales receipt for the new PianoDisc system and the old PianoDisc system along with the serial numbers of both systems.
3. Send a check for $24.99 for processing. (If shipping charges are applicable we will let you know prior to shipping.)
4. If you would like to download your music through our music store, please call us at (916) 567-9999 and we will be happy to assist you with your order.
5. Please also include your name, address, telephone and email address.
* If album is not available, a comparable substitution will be made.